Monday, July 25, 2016

Urgent: Travel complication Sunday 24 July!

We haven't even departed, and already there are complications. Because our original Lufthansa flight tonight is delayed by two hours, we are forced to break into two groups and take two separate British Airways flights tonight that will connect to Moscow via Heathrow tomorrow. Because one of these new flights has an earlier departure, I am asking all Baikal students meeting at Logan today to arrive at 4:00 p.m. at the Lufthansa desk in Terminal E. Please spread the word. Thanks,
Tom Hodge, Co-Instructor

2 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
    best hotels beirut

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also attached to travel business https://m.scratchmap.org/ just found your blog link while searching google, I am happy to visit here because I got some useful info. Thanks

    ReplyDelete